2016 Elections Episode 3: Affidavit and Presidential Special Ballots

If you move within your county in NY State and have not updated your address you must vote in your new polling place by affidavit ballot. If you moved to a new county and did not update your address on October 14th you can only vote by court order on Election Day, but it is not guaranteed. If you moved to a new county after October 14th or after the voter registration deadline of your new county you can request a Presidential special ballot from your old County Board of Elections.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: