Not enrolled in a political party in NY? You can vote in Reform Party primaries –

To vote in the Reform Party primaries you must be registered in the Reform Party or not a member of any other political party.

“This is a new policy of the Reform Party of New York State and is only relevant to that party,” said Onondaga County Elections Commissioner Dustin Czarny.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: